Hello and good morning. I am Shan Naqvi your host and today I am interviewing Haley Day. She and her husband are Chiropractors. They produce the Chiro Business Mojo podcast(www.chirobusinessmojo.
- Hi Haley, Tell us something about your podcast “Chiro Business Mojo”. What was your goal with starting this podcast?
Our main goal for starting the podcast was to put out actionable content for Chiropractic students, new graduates, and those new in private practice. Content they can use to succeed in practice and in life!
- Why entrepreneurship? How did you choose to become an entrepreneur?
Business has always been my thing. I love the challenge of it, I love wearing the different hats of being an entrepreneur, and I love the endless opportunities it presents.
- Do you know something about making money online? Do you believe in it?
Yes & Yes. Now is a great time to be an entrepreneur. The ability to have a thought, create the product, and sell it online literally within minutes is awesome.
- How do you advertise your business?
Social media and word of mouth.
- To what do you attribute your success?
I’m consistent, determined, and motivated. I’m also very keen on the correct place to spend my time and effort.
- If you had one piece of advice to someone just starting out, what would it be?
Create great habits and seize opportunity.
- What is your greatest fear, and how do you manage fear?
Not realizing my highest potential. If I’m always performing at my best then I can’t get too caught up in fear or regrets.
- What would you say are the top three skills needed to be a successful entrepreneur?